- Made from 100% Solid Teak Wood which was made from "kiln dried" lumber. It is certified lumber from Brazil, Costa Rica, South America and Burma. Our teak wood is from genuine plantation teak forests.
- Wood is chosen from timber that is above 30 years old to ensure the wood is more durable and give the beauitful color.
- Resistant to expansion caused by harsh weather and termite conditions.
- Wheels on the end of the lounger makes moving the lounge chair simple and easy.
- The steel used is anti rust so it goes great by the pool or by any body of water. So put your mind to rest.
When it comes to teak wood you get what you pay for. I learned this lesson the first time I bought teak furniture when a seemingly great deal turned out not to be so great. The staff were knowledgeable about the product and the wood is much better thanmy other set. The price wasn't too bad either.